Infamous-WoW Forums
Infamous-WoW Forums
Infamous-WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous-WoW Forums

Welcome to the Infamous-WoW Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Infamous-WoW's Forums
Home Website
Website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW ITEMS WOOOOOOOOOT!
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Impaired

» Mists of Pandaria
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:02 pm by Impaired

» so whats the weather in your areas?
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm by Impaired

» sumer's gm app
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 pm by Kronixusa

» Wazza (10 character long?)
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 pm by Kronixusa

» WHat do i run the launcher with?
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 pm by Impaired

» Affinity's GM application
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 pm by Impaired

» Frank's GM Application
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm by Impaired

» Looki's GM App.
WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 pm by Impaired

WHat do i run the launcher with?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nar0cku
Nar0cku

WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 am

i cant use torrents silent thanks for offer though xD
Back to top Go down
Silent

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 am

Nar0cku wrote:
i cant use torrents silent thanks for offer though xD

Well, why's that? : /
Back to top Go down
Nar0cku
Nar0cku

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:53 am

lol read previous posts Razz
Back to top Go down
Silent

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 am

Nar0cku wrote:
Getting sued? It's my torrent, why would I sue you?
Btw, I'm getting off, this website makes my phone run like shit, I'll just wait until I'm admin again to fix it ^. ^
Back to top Go down
Kronixusa
Developer
Developer
Kronixusa

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Silent wrote:
Nar0cku wrote:
Btw, I'm getting off, this website makes my phone run like shit, I'll just wait until I'm admin again to fix it ^. ^

Probably can't get sued from it but you can get your internet shut off from it. Some ISP's now are doing that, as I said my ISP threatened me to do so when I was torrenting eternal-wow's 406 client. They left me alone after I gave them my legal statement and about an hour on the phone with them. If you can't talk the talk correctly and talk them down through it. It could happen I guess. And if his age is correct, It would be highly advisable to skip over this pebble as much as he can because if his net gets turned off, it's his folks going to be at fault, not him.

Gotta think about the bigger picture sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kronixusa
Silent

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Kronixusa wrote:
Silent wrote:
Nar0cku wrote:

Probably can't get sued from it but you can get your internet shut off from it. Some ISP's now are doing that, as I said my ISP threatened me to do so when I was torrenting eternal-wow's 406 client. They left me alone after I gave them my legal statement and about an hour on the phone with them. If you can't talk the talk correctly and talk them down through it. It could happen I guess. And if his age is correct, It would be highly advisable to skip over this pebble as much as he can because if his net gets turned off, it's his folks going to be at fault, not him.

Gotta think about the bigger picture sometimes.
That does suck some mighty big balls.
Back to top Go down
Kronixusa
Developer
Developer
Kronixusa

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Silent wrote:

I Completely Agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kronixusa
Impaired
Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster
Impaired

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Kronixusa wrote:
Silent wrote:

I Completely Agree.
I Completely Agree.
Back to top Go down
https://infamous-wow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHat do i run the launcher with?   WHat do i run the launcher with? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHat do i run the launcher with?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous-WoW Forums :: General :: Infamous-WoW Discussion-
Jump to: