Infamous-WoW Forums
Infamous-WoW Forums
Infamous-WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous-WoW Forums

Welcome to the Infamous-WoW Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Infamous-WoW's Forums
Home Website
Website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW ITEMS WOOOOOOOOOT!
Frank's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Impaired

» Mists of Pandaria
Frank's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:02 pm by Impaired

» so whats the weather in your areas?
Frank's GM Application EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm by Impaired

» sumer's gm app
Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 pm by Kronixusa

» Wazza (10 character long?)
Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 pm by Kronixusa

» WHat do i run the launcher with?
Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 pm by Impaired

» Affinity's GM application
Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 pm by Impaired

» Frank's GM Application
Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm by Impaired

» Looki's GM App.
Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 pm by Impaired

Frank's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jitloo
jitloo

Frank's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Frank's GM Application   Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Check List:
]X] Been an active player on the server for 1+ months (this play time i had on Predator)
[] Have 7 Days Worth Of Playtime (On The Account)
[] 16 Years of Age
]X] Understand the Rules Of the Server
]X] Willing to Work For +3 Hours A Day
]X] Past GM Experience

Basic Information:
Full Name: Frank Montesino
Sex: Male
Country/Time Zone: USA/(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Characters and Playtimes (type /played in-game and record times): My character name is Jit and since i just made it, it only has over 1 hour of play time.
Forums Name: Jitloo
Contact Information (email): Email: montesino.frank14 @gmail.com Skype: montesinofrank

Quick Questions:
How Long Do You Play Daily?

Each day i play from around 6-9 hours sometimes maybe more.
How Helpful Would You Say You Are Online?
Online i try to be as helpful as possible, as in helping new guys or answering some questions when there are no GMs around.
What GM's/Admins Would Recommend You to Be A GM?
Well here i really don't know many GM's/Admins the only one that now i been talking with is Dylan and i don't know if he would recommend me that would be up to him.
Why Do You Want To Be A GM?
I want to be a GM because i like helping people, it is also something that makes you work hard and one can learn from it, also to have the memory that i was part of the team that got this server up.
What Contributions Would You Give To InFamous-WoW?
I think by being a helpful GM doing my best to help all new people as possible and i got knowledge of GM commands, I would like to keep the server fun by getting people to do arenas or by making them fun events so they can enjoy the server.
a. Have You Been A GM On Any Other Server Before? (If Yes, Explain Where, When, And For How Long)
b. Provide Proof
a. Yes, I was GM on another server called superwowmods that was like 3 weeks ago before i came to this server, there i was GM for about 1 month and i am not anymore because the owner took the server to the ground and most of the time i was the only one playing.
b. The only proof that i could have is my friend Sumer or if ask someone else that played there..
Do You Share Your Account With Other Players?
No, i do not share accounts with other people.
Tell Us More About You.
Well i don't know what to say but that i'm honest, always try to do the best job at what i do because i don't like to do things wrong, I'm funny(sometimes when i'm not in a bad mood). Well i don't know what else to say if there is something that you want to know just ask me and i'll be glad to answer.
Any Other Information You Would Like To Add?

Short Answer Quetions:
(Explain What You Would Tell A Player)

A Player is Stuck on a Loading Screen?
Actually if the player is stuck on the loading screen i can't really talk with him/her so i don't know.
A New Player Has Joined And Is Confused On How To Do Anything?
I would ask them to please read the guide and follow the starter quest that way they will learn and if there is something that they don't understand to just ask me and i'll help them.
A Twink Has +40k HP But Is Buffed To That HP?
I would ask them to please take buff off because the rule states that you can't be over 40k hp and if they don't listen to me i will be force to level them up..
A Player Has Still Not Received Their Donation Items After Just Donating?
I would tell them to please wait some time because you don't get the gear as soon as u donate it takes time, but if it has been more than 24 hours to play contact admins because there might be a problem.
A Player Is Doing Something That Is Not Against The Rules, But Is Creating Issues For Other Players?
If there was a player creating problems for others but there is no rule against it i would ask them to please stop since they might not know that they are doing something wrong, if they decide to continue i would be force to kick them as a warning and if they still don't stop it to ban them.
A New Player Is Stuck Dead But Being Told She Is Alive?
I would summon the player to me and revive them and if this doesn't seem to work i'll ask them to reload.
A Player Made A Ticket Making No Sense?
I would try to read the ticket several time trying to understand it and if i really can't I would whisper the player telling him to please explain to me their problem because i couldn't understand their ticket and if they can't explain it i would ask another GM to see if they can help the player.
You Mistakenly Banned a Player For Something He/She Didn't Do?
I would unban them as soon as i saw that and i would apologize for the misunderstanding, and ask them if there is anything that they want me to help them with to make up for my mistake.

Essay Questions:
(Pick 1 of the 2 and answer)

1) A Player is closely named or is claiming to be a hacker. This person is saying they are going to ban everyone and delete the server. Explain your first reaction, what you would do, and what would you do after the situation.

2) A Player Is dealing with the Retrieving Item Information Bug. What do you say to that player to fix this issue.
If a player is having the retrieving item information bug i would tell them to close World of Warcraft, then to go to the cache folder and delete what is inside, after that is done open the server launcher and reload patch, or in this case eternion launcher. After this is done open the game how you normally do and it should be fixed and if it isn't try it several more times.

Last edited by jitloo on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blackbeetle
Owner // Developer
Owner // Developer
Blackbeetle

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM Application   Frank's GM Application EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh my bad, i fail Apologies, I didn't recognise it because of diff font, thought it was still the old one, Anyway Good luck, i'll remove the other two comments due to my failure.
Back to top Go down
http://predator-wow.malware-site.www/
jitloo
jitloo

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM Application   Frank's GM Application EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Blackbeetle wrote:
Oh my bad, i fail Apologies, I didn't recognise it because of diff font, thought it was still the old one, Anyway Good luck, i'll remove the other two comments due to my failure.

Its ok don't worry, and Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sasy
sasy

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM Application   Frank's GM Application EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:07 pm

good luck to you to BUDDY!
Back to top Go down
Looki

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM Application   Frank's GM Application EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Not bad app gl.
Back to top Go down
Impaired
Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster
Impaired

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM Application   Frank's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Not a bad GM app at all, good luck frank
Back to top Go down
https://infamous-wow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM Application   Frank's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank's GM Application
Page 1 of 1